Your Sales Recovery Dashboard measures your performance across 4 areas of growth, outlined below.
|Process & Systems|
Based on your results, we suggest you consider the following personalised Task List to help you get started.
- What are the top 3 CRM improvements could you make that would improve prospects experience whilst improving your efficiency? (consider client portals, self-service member areas, online price configuration tools)
- Write down 3 things you could do to get more from your current lead sources.
- Write down 3 possible ways you could automate some of your lead nurturing activity.
- Design a series of customer journeys to put your clients on (you many need severL). Focus them on cross and up selling and set yourself some targets to increase the average lifetime value of each type of client.
- Write down 3 variables that impact the accuracy of your sales forecast. What practical steps could you take to reduce your exposure?
- Write down 4 sales habits you will be able to do each week, starting this week. Be realistic, start small and build your sales habits up as strengthen your discipline. Email us for more information on Sales Habits.
We hope you found that helpful.
Brought to you by Simon Monk
Hi, I’m Simon. I help UK based small and medium companies grow.
I am offering a FREE 30 minute consultation for a limited time only. Click here to find out more.