Your Sales Recovery Dashboard measures your performance across 4 areas of growth, outlined below.
|Process & Systems|
Based on your results, we suggest you consider the following personalised Task List to help you get started.
- What are the top 3 CRM improvements could you make that would improve prospects experience whilst improving your efficiency? (consider client portals, self-service member areas, online price configuration tools)
- Write down 3 things you could do to get more from your current lead sources.
- Write down 3 possible ways you could automate some of your lead nurturing activity.
- Design a series of customer journeys to put your clients on (you many need severL). Focus them on cross and up selling and set yourself some targets to increase the average lifetime value of each type of client.
- a) Widen your definition of what a qualified lead is and try to sell to people who you might otherwise ‘disqualify’. You may need to tweek your proposition, for example introduce a ‘Lite’ option.
- Write down 3 variables that impact the accuracy of your sales forecast. What practical steps could you take to reduce your exposure?
- a) Write down 3 ways you could increase your average deal size and 3 ways to increase your margins? Be ambitious.
- a) Write down a description of the person you add most value to. Be as precise as you can be. What value do you add? How difficult would it be for your competitors to copy you?
Brought to you by Simon Monk
Simon is offering a FREE 30 minute consultation for a limited time only. Click here to find out more.