Your Sales Recovery Dashboard measures your performance across 4 areas of growth, outlined below.
|Process & Systems|
Based on your results, we suggest you consider the following personalised Task List to help you get started.
- What are the top 3 CRM improvements could you make that would improve prospects experience whilst improving your efficiency? (consider client portals, self-service member areas, online price configuration tools)
- Draw up a plan to get to 4 lead sources working in the next 90 days.
- Write down 3 possible ways you could automate some of your lead nurturing activity.
- Design a series of customer journeys to put your clients on (you many need severL). Focus them on cross and up selling and set yourself some targets to increase the average lifetime value of each type of client.
- Write down 3 ideas to improve lead volume and 3 for improving conversion rate. Which list do you want to work on? Why?
- Write down 3 variables that impact the accuracy of your sales forecast. What practical steps could you take to reduce your exposure?
- a) Write down 3 ways you could increase your average deal size and 3 ways to increase your margins? Be ambitious.
- Nice work ! For each stage of your marketing funnel, do your personalised campaigns reinforce your competitive advantages? Write a list of possible improvements you could make to strengthen why you add value and why you are hard to copy.
Brought to you by Simon Monk
Simon is offering a FREE 30 minute consultation for a limited time only. Click here to find out more.