Your Sales Recovery Dashboard measures your performance across 4 areas of growth, outlined below.
|Process & Systems|
Based on your results, we suggest you consider the following personalised Task List to help you get started.
- Put in place an online CRM that is simple, cost effective and offers opportunity for efficiency gains and better customer experience.
- Draw up a plan to get to 4 lead sources working in the next 90 days.
- Put a weekly 2hr slot in your diary for lead nurturing – it’s essential if you’re to improve your sales habits and disciplines.
- Design a series of customer journeys to put your clients on. Focus them on cross and up selling and set yourself some targets to increase the average lifetime value of each type of client.
- Write down 3 ideas to improve lead volume and 3 for improving conversion rate. Which list do you want to work on? Why?
- Create a sales target for the next 3 months.
- Write down 4 sales habits you will be able to do each week, starting this week. Be realistic, start small and build your sales habits up as strengthen your discipline. Email us for more information on Sales Habits.
- For each stage of your marketing funnel, write down a list of 3 things that you think your prospects would find useful/helpful and that you could offer, ideally via automation.
Brought to you by Simon Monk
Simon is offering a FREE 30 minute consultation for a limited time only. Click here to find out more.