Your Sales Recovery Dashboard measures your performance across 4 areas of growth, outlined below.
|Process & Systems|
Based on your results, we suggest you consider the following personalised Task List to help you get started.
- What are the top 3 CRM improvements could you make that would improve prospects experience whilst improving your efficiency? (consider client portals, self-service member areas, online price configuration tools)
- Draw up a plan to get to 4 lead sources working in the next 90 days.
- Write down 3 possible ways you could automate some of your lead nurturing activity.
- Design a series of customer journeys to put your clients on. Focus them on cross and up selling and set yourself some targets to increase the average lifetime value of each type of client.
- Write down 3 new ways you could segment your leads so you build a tighter definition of qualified lead.
- Write down 3 variables that impact the accuracy of your sales forecast. What practical steps could you take to reduce your exposure?
- Write down 3 ways you could increase your average deal size and 3 ways to increase your margins. Which list will deliver more value for least effort?
- For each stage of your marketing funnel, write down a list of 3 things that you think your prospects would find useful/helpful and that you could offer, ideally via automation.