Your Sales Recovery Dashboard measures your performance across 4 areas of growth, outlined below.
|Process & Systems|
Based on your results, we suggest you consider the following personalised Task List to help you get started.
- Put in place an online CRM that is simple, cost effective and offers opportunity for efficiency gains and better customer experience.
- Draw up a plan to get to 4 lead sources working in the next 90 days.
- Write down 3 possible ways you could automate some of your lead nurturing activity.
- Design a series of customer journeys to put your clients on. Focus them on cross and up selling and set yourself some targets to increase the average lifetime value of each type of client.
- Write down 3 new ways you could segment your leads so you build a tighter definition of qualified lead.
- Write down 3 variables that impact the accuracy of your sales forecast. What practical steps could you take to reduce your exposure?
- Write down 4 sales habits you will be able to do each week, starting this week. Be realistic, start small and build your sales habits up as strengthen your discipline. Email us for more information on Sales Habits.
- Nice work! For each stage of your marketing funnel, do your personalised campaigns reinforce your competitive advantages? Write a list of possible improvements you could make to strengthen why you add value and why you are hard to copy.