Your Sales Recovery Dashboard measures your performance across 4 areas of growth, outlined below.
|Process & Systems|
Based on your results, we suggest you consider the following personalised Task List to help you get started.
- What are the top 3 CRM improvements could you make that would improve prospects experience whilst improving your efficiency? (consider client portals, self-service member areas, online price configuration tools)
- Write down 3 things you could do to get more from your current lead sources.
- Write down 3 possible ways you could automate some of your lead nurturing activity.
- Which persona have you been most and least successful with, and why? Consider the lifetime value of each persona. Write down 3 recommendations.
- Widen your definition of what a qualified lead is and try to sell to people who you might otherwise ‘disqualify’. You may need to tweek your proposition, for example introduce a ‘Lite’ option.
- Write down 3 variables that impact the accuracy of your sales forecast. What practical steps could you take to reduce your exposure?
- Write down 3 ways you could increase your average deal size and 3 ways to increase your margins. Which list will deliver more value for least effort?
- Nice work! For each stage of your marketing funnel, do your personalised campaigns reinforce your competitive advantages? Write a list of possible improvements you could make to strengthen why you add value and why you are hard to copy.